« Home | Try Out »

This is too much work!

I've spent most of my morning and afternoon working on our wedding scrapbook. It's so unlike me because I usually don't have the patience or the creativity to do things such as this, and it just doesn't speak out as ME, you know? I enjoyed it though; working on the book brought back so many wonderful memories about the wedding and all the hype prior to it. It's amazing how much you DON'T remember about the day until you have the photographs to remind you. The book isn't all done yet, so more to come about that later.

Having said all that, I now have a headache....this is too much work. I wish I had the money to hire a professional scrapbooker to do all the work for me. But then again, it won't be the same, won't be as special, I guess. And that would also mean more free time for myself, which I clearly don't need anymore. Not being able to be in the workforce like every other legal citizen in this country has left me high and dry. I'm not used to NOT being busy.

Well, looks like it's time for some Excedrin for this head of mine...

Welcome to the world of blogging! :)

Post a Comment