« Home | This is too much work! » | Try Out »

Star Wars

Yeah, the bug hit me yesterday. I was sneezing most of the day and had a runny nose while at the same time feeling completely drugged by dosages of Dayquil and Nyquil. I was bed-ridden for most of the day, and my sweet hubby Josue did his best to take care of me. Anyway, while laying sickly in bed, I managed to catch part of the trailer on TV for the upcoming Star Wars flick--Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. I am a huge Star Wars fan (call me a nerd for all you want) and absolutely cannot wait for the movie to release in May. I feel like I've waited forever for this final series to come out, and I think it's going to be AWESOME. The effects look especially intriguing. Of course, many won't feel the same, but who cares? I know I don't...=)