« Home | Star Wars » | This is too much work! » | Try Out »

'Tis the season of blessings and love

It never seizes to amaze me how the Lord works daily. He tends to put surprises in our lives when we least expect it. Josue and I definitely had that moment last night through a good friend from church last night. Without getting into much detail, let's just say that Josue and I couldn't stop crying with tears of joy and gratitude. The Lord provided during a time when we needed it the most, and we were speechless, yet again. We are truly thankful to the Fosters for their graciousness and most of all, their friendship. We are thankful to God for His continual surprises, and for knowing EXACTLY when to throw them on us.

I also found out this morning that a good friend of mine from ACU got engaged. This is wonderful news for me. She truly deserves to be with a good and godly man, and she finally found THE one. She is one out of many other people I know who are walking down the aisle into the chapel of love this summer. It's the spring season, and 'tis the season of love! =)

keep em coming! Blogging rules!!

Post a Comment