« Home | The Japanese Garden. You know, I've never been the... » | Ipoh's train station, one of the city's famous lan... » | This is the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corpora... » | 6 Months Married!! » | The MTV Mess » | My Dream Destination » | Viva La FIFA » | Here come the details... » | Still alive » | Down Memory Lane... »


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I've been reminiscing about home lately. I'm really wanting to go back for a vacation. And looking at this picture, you can see why. My hometown Ipoh is about an hour away from this beach, and Ipoh city itself is pretty interesting. I thought this is a good time to share with you a little about my hometown and where I come from. It is different from anything you'd see here in America, just so you know. And no, Malaysians don't live in trees. =) I've posted 4 pictures today and I'll be posting more through the next few days. Enjoy! (By the way, these pictures are from a Malaysian tourism website. I'm not that great of a photographer anyway.)