« Home | Still alive » | Down Memory Lane... » | Wonder why I always laugh that crazy way I do? » | Yup, it's little 'ol me again... » | Death...The Inevitable » | Baby Noah Whaley » | Whatta TND!!!! » | A Tribute to the Friends Class » | The Weekend » | Happy Cinco de Mayo!!! »

Here come the details...

Ok, so this past weekend was nuts. Jeremy came in from Chicago on Saturday and stayed with us until Tuesday. So we all hung out and did stuff with him. We went to watch the Texas Rangers play against the Houston Astros on Sunday afternoon (freakin' hot weather!!!), and then went to watch Star Wars Episode III that night. Yeah, I've been waiting my whole life for this, so see Anakin turn into Darth Vader, among other things of course...it was awesome.

Monday evening our usual ACU gang and Jeremy met up with Steve and Renae Cates, old friends of ours back from ACU who now live in Irving. Renae and Jeremy are actually childhood friends. We decided to meet up for dinner at Texas Land and Cattle. Of all great and marvelous things, they had an 'eat-all-you-can smoked sirloin' for like $14.99. Talk about a good deal, and it's usually on Mondays only, so we hit the jackpot! I decided to go for it, and so did Zach, Jeremy, Steve and Adam. Well, when we were halfway through our 1st round, Jeremy and Adam decided to turn this into some kind of challenge because they saw how quickly I was going through my 1st helping of the sirloin. Jeremy couldn't believe how fast I ate. Well Jeremy, I've got a secret for you if you're reading this (I broke this to Zach and Adam last night too): I actually gave a piece of sirloin to Melissa and another to Josue in the beginning, so you guys actually thought I had gone through everything. I cheated!! I didn't want to break the news quite yet because I felt good 'winning'. Sorry buddy.

WHEW!!!

The Jerm got owned!!

Or pwned!!!1!1!11 as some would say...

Post a Comment