« Home | Viva La FIFA » | Here come the details... » | Still alive » | Down Memory Lane... » | Wonder why I always laugh that crazy way I do? » | Yup, it's little 'ol me again... » | Death...The Inevitable » | Baby Noah Whaley » | Whatta TND!!!! » | A Tribute to the Friends Class »

My Dream Destination

Melissa told me last night that her parents had won some kind of contest with their store and were going to leave for a cool 5-day trip to Austria tomorrow! Needless to say, this made me very jealous. Austria is one of the countries that is currently on top of my list to visit in the future. I particularly want to go to Salzburg where they have the well-acclaimed Mozart Festival and it is also the city where the Sound of Music was filmed (one of my all time favorite childhood movies). It's just overall so beautiful and classic. Josue and I should really start saving up now...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that doesn't look real...

mel's parents are *only* going to vienna and linz!! Close to salzburg, but not the real thing!! :D

Go! Go! Before you have kids! Seriously. After you have them, it will be a loooooooong time before you can go anywhere without worrying about those little people in your life.

Haha.. Unfortunately I would have to agree with you there Sarah. =)

so when are we going?....i need to start saving too you know........is josue gonna go too?....it woud be weird if it was just us two.

Post a Comment