« Home | This is the Tambun Hot Springs. Yet another place ... » | This is a Buddhist temple built and situated in a ... » | I've been reminiscing about home lately. I'm reall... » | The Japanese Garden. You know, I've never been the... » | Ipoh's train station, one of the city's famous lan... » | This is the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corpora... » | 6 Months Married!! » | The MTV Mess » | My Dream Destination » | Viva La FIFA »

More Pictures of Home


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ipoh's City Hall located right across the street from the train station (scroll down for the picture if you hadn't seen it). I've done some music recitals and performances in there when I was younger and more musically-talented. =)

how cool. i wonder if mel wants to move in there some day...

HEY! I'm from there too!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha

Post a Comment