« Home | 'Tis the season of blessings and love » | Star Wars » | This is too much work! » | Try Out »

Empty

Ok, this was what I was afraid of whenever I started blogging--that I was going to have days when I'd have writer's block. So yes, that is exactly what I'm going through right now. Sorry! More to come later....=)

Tell some wacked-out stories about Josue that none of us know!!!

BOOYAH!!

Tell us what it was like living in trees.

Tell us about your hopes for your life in America.

Tell us about the baseball congressional hearings and why they waste taxpayers money on this.

Tell us about your NCAA Bracket.

Tell us about your favorite Dallas Maverick play/player.

Tell us about the joy it is living with Josue, but how you wish Tim were still around to play video games with.

Just a few thoughts. Get going!!

Thanks for the tip! I don't know about Josue though, whether he'd approve of me telling funky stories about him...=)

Post a Comment