« Home | More Pictures of Home » | This is the Tambun Hot Springs. Yet another place ... » | This is a Buddhist temple built and situated in a ... » | I've been reminiscing about home lately. I'm reall... » | The Japanese Garden. You know, I've never been the... » | Ipoh's train station, one of the city's famous lan... » | This is the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corpora... » | 6 Months Married!! » | The MTV Mess » | My Dream Destination »

Silence For A Week

Starting tomorrow morning I'm going to be gone for about a week to New Orleans. I'm one of the 5 adults who will be taking our church's youth group on a mission trip, and I'm truly excited. We aren't really sure what's going to happen there, but we are confident the Lord will be using us accordingly. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to show when I return. Pray for our safe trip.

In the meantime, Josue and I will be apart for the first time and for the longest time since we got married. We are both kinda dreading this 'temporary seperation' but we also know this will be good for us. I know he and his guys will be having a blast all this week. Gosh, who knows what they'll be up to! Hehe...

Just make sure he knows to have the place cleaned up before you get home. :)

Have fun!

dang. i wish i were there with them

Post a Comment