« Home | Follow-up on My Summer Aspirations » | More Pics From Last Week » | Good to be Back » | Home Alone » | Futbol!!!!!!!! » | The Winning Team » | Summer Aspirations » | Here's To Proof It! » | Our New Baby! » | Golf? What's That? »

News Update

I'm realising that I'm blogging less and less these days. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing still.

- - - - - - - - - -

Our work is going well, busy and constantly on the go. That's what occupies us on most days, but it's also nice to be able to just go home or take time off whenever we want to. One of the many joys of being self-employed and having your own business. :)

- - - - - - - - - -

We had a long 4th of July break. Spent it with my brother Aaron and sister-in-law Liz in Abilene. It was probably one of our best times there, just relaxing and catching up with family. Aaron set up a ghetto badminton court in their backyard with a cheap set of badminton gear from K-Mart. We made-do and had such a blast playing badminton the entire time we were there. We wore ourselves out and returned home with sore muscles. Needless to say, Josue is hooked on yet another new sport!

- - - - - - - - - -

Watched the 2nd sequel of the "Pirates of the Carribean" last night. Great effects and all, but not enough for me to want to brag about it. I'm still sitting on this one. Now, "Nacho Libre" is a whole different story....:)

- - - - - - - - - -

MySpace is now very addicting--thanks mainly to the kids from our church's youth group with whom I went to New Orleans. Anyone else?

- - - - - - - - - -

Summer must be the perfect season to get pregnant. Once again, people around us--our friends, are popping out kids like there's no tomorrow. A colleague at work is pregnant (and I get to witness her constant morning sickness daily, among other things), and yesterday found out that yet another close friend who recently got married is now pregnant too! And yes, people keep asking us about when we're going to have ours. Stop asking already! It's not going to happen anytime soon, or maybe never! I'm tired of repeating myself...

- - - - - - - - - -

In less than a month's time, my parents will be here. In a way, Josue and I are not ready for them to come (still need to save up and such). But emotionally, I'm SO ready for them. I've missed them terribly and it's definitely time for a reunion. I'm very excited and can't wait for many of you to meet them too(if you haven't already)!

Amen to the pregnant trend. At my church in Burleson nearly every married woman under the age of 40 was getting pregnant this past spring. Wonder if they figured out what causes that?

Congrats! Just heard the good news of your pregnancy.

I'm excited and can't wait to babysit for ya.

And yes we should play badmitton. its fun. But be careful, as you don't want to hurt your new kid.

Love your cute picture, Heather!

Zach, congrats to you and Melissa too! Guess we all kinda planned this together at the same time. :) Where would we play badminton? Any ideas?

We can play badmitton in the park once one of us goes to academy and buys a set!

Post a Comment