« Home | The Winning Team » | Summer Aspirations » | Here's To Proof It! » | Our New Baby! » | Golf? What's That? » | Cinco de Mayo » | Arena Football » | Just A Little Bit » | Still Alive » | Softball Season »

Futbol!!!!!!!!

Hooray, let the World Cup begin!! This what the Villarreal household will be following up with virtually everyday until July. We are truly excited that this has finally begun and I can watch more than just the Mavericks play (although their being in the final championship is a VERY good thing). I don't have any specific teams that I'm routing for, well, except for England (who won their first match this morning with David Beckham scoring their one and only goal!), and for Mexico because of Josue. :)

Other than football, we are well and alive, just busy with work, the usual blah blah blah. I know I haven't blogged for a long time, and it bothers me that I have not. But no worries, there will be more to come soon. In the meantime, cheers to a great World Cup!!

As a recent soccer convert, I watched every minute of the U.S. getting pounded by the czech. I loved it, even though we lost, and I understand that we are in the "group of death." I'll continue to watch even if we get ousted.

though i don't understand why you are rooting for england????

Post a Comment