« Home | Still Alive » | Softball Season » | No Words, Just Pictures » | Pictures From The Week » | The birthday boy The Villarreal brothers (from le... » | Our adorable little niece, Miranda. Check out tha... » | Update » | 1st Blog Birthday » | My Super Dad » | FOUR »

Just A Little Bit

We were rained out last week, so didn't have a softball game. But we played yesterday against St Luke Espicopal, and we won again. The score was 17 to 6, or somewhere along that line. Needless to say, we're estatic and feel like we're unbeatable! :)

Sorry this is all I'm blogging. Like most of you would care about softball to begin with, but hey, this is exciting news for us. Anyway, I sold my laptop, so I don't have have easy access to the internet most of the day unless I borrow Josue's when we're home together. We're supposed to get one the beginning of next month, so hopefully I'll blog more then. We'll see.

My brother and his wife were with us all last weekend, and after they left, Jeremy came into town for his vacation. It's been nice having people in and out of our home, but it's also nice to catch up on some quiet time for ourselves these days. It was so nice to hang out and have dinner with Kyna and Scott and their 2 adorable boys last evening before the softball game. We miss you guys! And tonight, we're hanging out with a group of people at the American Airlines Arena watching the Dallas Desperados play arena football (I'll find out what that is tonight). Should be tons of fun! Until next time...

So where exactly is this "quiet time" you mentioned? My goodness. . .do you ever stay still?!?!

Kyna, nope, I don't think we ever stay still. It's hard for us to do so. :)

Scott, thanks for the correction! I don't know how I could've made that mistake in the first place. I knew that!

Post a Comment