« Home | Winter Wonderland » | The Ugly Truth About Me » | The Villarreal's Update » | What Am I Defined As? » | Greetings from Chicago! » | Happy Early Birthday Tim! » | Happy Chinese New Year! » | Guess What I Did Yesterday?? » | 27 Is Just A Number » | Yet Another Countdown »

FOUR

4 jobs I've had in my life:
1. Librarian (junior high)
2. Baby-sitter (high school)
3. Nursery-school teacher (post high-school and pre-college)
4. Resident assistant (college)

4 movies i would watch over and over:
1. Star Wars (all of the series)
2. Lord of the Rings (all of the series)
3. Three Amigos
4. Rush Hour 2

4 places I have lived:
1. Melaka, Malaysia
2. Ipoh, Malaysia
3. Abilene, Texas
4. Dallas, Texas

4 TV shows I like to watch:
1. Will and Grace
2. Lost
3. Everyday Italian
4. Oprah

4 places I have been on vacation:
1. Melbourne, Australia
2. Bangkok, Thailand
3. San Francisco, California
4. Chicago, Illinois

4 websites I visit daily:
1. Gmail
2. Yahoo Mail
3. Blogspot (my friends' blogs)
4. Google

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. With my parents back home in Ipoh, Malaysia
2. Outside playing tennis instead of working here at the office. (yup, I'm blogging while I'm working)
3. With my brother and sis-in-law in Abilene.
4. Jet-skiing on a clear, blue sea. Sigh....