« Home | What Am I Defined As? » | Greetings from Chicago! » | Happy Early Birthday Tim! » | Happy Chinese New Year! » | Guess What I Did Yesterday?? » | 27 Is Just A Number » | Yet Another Countdown » | Counting Down » | My New Bestfriend » | Texas is THE Champion! »

The Villarreal's Update

Sorry, it's definitely been awhile. Ever since our return from Chicago, we've hardly had any time to do anything other than catching up with work. And for once in a long time, we spent all day today doing laundry, cleaning and vacumming the apartment and shopping for much-needed groceries. It's been nice to be able to stay home as well; having a break from work and from all the running around, and of course staying nice and warm in the comfort of our home (it's 26 degrees here in Dallas today!).

Speaking of cold, Chicago was COLD, but it being 8 degrees today, I'm SO glad that we were there 2 weekends ago, and not this one. :) You can check out our pictures here (we took probably more than 100 pictures but I won't bore you with all of them) and they pretty much show that we had a blast there. In fact, I love it so much there that I think I want us to live there at some point of our lives.

My bestfriend Becca is coming to visit on Wednesday. I haven't seen her since the wedding more than a year ago. I'm SO excited. We're hoping that she'll be able to move here in May.

Adios for now!