« Home | Getting Back to Normal » | Greetings from Brownsville » | Season Greetings! » | 'Tis The Season » | I've Been Spoilt » | Happy First Anniversary!! » | Thanksgiving In A Nut Shell » | The Day After » | Christmas Before Thanksgiving? » | 10 Reasons Why Deb Thinks She's Boyish... »

Texas is THE Champion!

You know I'm not the greatest American football fan, neither do I ever fully understand the game. But I willingly chose to watch the Rose Bowl with my hubby at home last night. Texas was in the finals and they had to win! Sure enough, they not only gave a great performance, but they also snatched the title.

Thanks to Vince Young and the Longhorns. Go Texas!
*This is the first time I've ever blogged about American football, and it'll probably be my last. No offence to any football fans. =)

It's a good one to start and finish on. Only a few more times in our lifetimes will we see such a game!!

My life is over.

Post a Comment