« Home | Christmas Before Thanksgiving? » | 10 Reasons Why Deb Thinks She's Boyish... » | Football (NOT American 'Football') Fever » | Sisterhood of the Malaysian Pants » | More Pictures » | And The Winner Is... » | Little Bit of This & That » | DESPERATE!! » | Where Has Everything Gone? » | I Need Help »

The Day After

After this magnificant meal last night (prepared by my lovely
sis-in-law Elizabeth seated far left), I don't think I can
eat for another week or so.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Debbie

Great to hear from you on my blog. I was really glad to find your blog. Congrats on getting married. I hope things are going well. I will make sure that Jacquie finds this blog. She will be excited.

Hey Debbie. Sounds like you are doing great! Congrats on getting married. Will you be in Abilene in February? We will be there for Sing Song. Hopefully we will be able to run into you!

Post a Comment