« Home | I Need Help » | Getting Back Into The Groove » | Pictures from the Week » | Road Block » | Tough Nut » | Birthdays and Such » | All In One » | A Sleeping Phenomenon » | Curse of the Phone » | Let's Take A Moment... »

Where Has Everything Gone?

Don't ask me how this past weekend was for us. It went by so quickly and it was so hectic that I don't remember much of it. All I know was that Josue's youngest brother Ernesto came to visit us for fall break from ACU. And for the first time, he brought his fairly new girlfriend Lotefa over to visit with us. We had a good time getting to know her. She seems to compliment him very well.

Anyway, one of the fun things we did this weekend was to go up the Reunion Tower downtown Dallas (the tower with the huge golf-ball-like dome thingie). It's usually one of the must-do when a tourist comes to Dallas because you can get such a fantastic view of the city from many stories up. There is also a restaurant and a lounge up there where patrons get to wine and dine while the area goes into a full rotation every hour. We went up to the Dome Lounge for appetizers and drinks (minors are still allowed in prior to 11pm) and got a fantastic 360-degrees night view of the city. It was beautiful up there. Josue felt a little nauseous (he's afraid of heights) but other than that did very well. See, we even have a picture to prove it!

Of course, this was just one of many other activities with we did with the 'kids' this past weekend. But like I said, I don't remember most of them now. I think I need another few more days to recuperate. :)

That's a really cute pic of you guys! Even if you're sounding a little old... hehehe

Hehe..thanks. I think I'm gradually learning to acknowledge the fact that I don't act or feel as young as I used to be. Sigh, what a shame...

Debbie,
It's not that you're old, it's that you can't skip class anymore to sleep in. It's the real world, baby.

Post a Comment