« Home | A Sleeping Phenomenon » | Curse of the Phone » | Let's Take A Moment... » | Blog for the Sake of Blogging » | The Big Seven » | Heart of Gold » | Summer Cold » | Nothing But Them » | Tag, I'm It..Again!! » | Katrina »

All In One

We had company this week (hint*he was just here with us last week!). We worked a little less and played a little more. Today we finally sort of got back to our normal lives.

- - - -

Our church lost another softball match yesterday. We think this time it was a totally unfair game (and not just because we didn't play well), but who are we to say anything about it?

- - - -

I'm in the process of helping plan a surprise birthday party coming Monday for 2 friends. For some reason, I'm REALLY excited about putting this together. Haven't done anything like this in forever.

- - - -

Still very much home-sick. Did you know it's 9,610 miles (or 15,465 kilometers) from here to my hometown Ipoh, Malaysia (almost 2 days of traveling)? And that a 2-way airplane ticket home cost between $2,000 to $3,000? Yikes.

- - - -

My sweet husband almost got run down in the parking lot of our apartment complex last week. Some psycho-maniac wasn't paying attention to his driving, and thankfully swerved at the last minute. But he didn't even stop to apologize! Jerk.

- - - -

I want to watch the new movie "Flight Plan". Jodie Foster, in my opinion, is one of the best actresses around.

- - - -

We just renewed our lease this morning. Looks like we'll be living in this same apartment for another year. Time has really flown by this year, and can't believe we've been married almost 10 months! Despite the crazy things that go around here, I cannot complain. We are blessed with more than we truly deserve.

Hey, Jodie Foster is one of my faves too. I just saw the preview for Flight Plan last night, and I reallllllly wanna see it!

eh. its good, but sometimes you are like "whaaaat??? no way" but its a movie. i was entertained.

debbie, i didn't come down there and my teams all won and i mopped up in fantasy football. i think i should stay here for a while. :)

That's just a pretty lame excuse, Jeremy. You're just tired of flying here to Dallas and want us to go up there instead. Although I do find the fact that your teams are winning while you being away from Dallas rather amusing. We must've jinx you or something. =)

Post a Comment