« Home | Nothing But Them » | Tag, I'm It..Again!! » | Katrina » | 48th Birthday » | The Aftermath of Thursdays » | One Year Ago » | Tag, I'm It! » | Am I Still Here?! » | Sunday Afternoon Fest » | All The Latest Happenin's »

Summer Cold

Yeah, I've been hit by the cold bug. I'm currently sitting in my bed with my laptop and doing absolutely nothing but resting and blowing my nose (well, except blogging for now). Without getting into disgusting details, I'm sure you know how bad a bad cold can be. I hadn't been sick in awhile, so this hit me rather unexpectedly yesterday and has been hitting me rather hard ever since.

And the disappointing part of this all is the fact that I'm supposed to be playing my first softball game with my team against Central Lutheran Church this evening! I feel the pressure to get well-rested and at least be peachy enough to go out into the field. My team is relying on me, and I can't let them down! (yeah right, they'll probably be just as good without me making mistakes there, hehe...). So say a quick prayer for me (and our team) and for a miracle to happen this evening. =)

Isnt' weird to have a cold in this heat? Sigh. I'll say a quick prayer for ya. Take care!

Sorry you're sick. Tell Sexi Mexi to take care of ya!

I hate being sick :( Sorry you feel bad. I second Kyna's suggestion...

Post a Comment