« Home | Am I Still Here?! » | Sunday Afternoon Fest » | All The Latest Happenin's » | "Zhong Wen" » | Josue's Back! » | ..Through Sickness and In Health... » | 50 Things You Never Wanted To Know About Me: Finale » | God's Cooking » | Who...Me? » | My New Car.... »

Tag, I'm It!


I'm back! My blogging vacation was nice, and now I've stuff to actually blog about because I've had plenty of time to think about what I want to blog. While I was gone, I was tagged by Supermom Kyna, about the top 10 jobs I'd hate to work, or wouldn't be able to do. So here's the countdown:

10. Swimming pool cleaner (I see them everyday here at my apartment and they never look like they're having fun)

9. Doctor (I'd get too attached to the patients emotionally)

8. Cashier

7. Carpet cleaner (I already have a hard time just vacumming my own carpet)

6. Construction worker (I'd pass out due to heat-exhaustion during the summer and freeze to death in the winter, oh, and probably injure myself one way or another. Kudos to those who are though, it's really hard work.)

5. Accountant

4. Court judge

3. Telemarketer

2. Sales person

and the number one job I'd hate to do is:

1. Pigeon-poop cleaner (I actually saw this on the Discovery Channel and man, it's really GROSS)

Technically, I'm supposed to tag 5 other people. I know most of my friends wouldn't be too interested in doing this. But if I happen to be wrong and you would like to get tagged after reading this, then let me know by leaving me a comment and I'll get you!

I wouldn't want to be a Pigeon Pooper Scooper either - in don't even like scooping kitty poop!!!

i never mind being tagged.

Post a Comment