« Home | ..Through Sickness and In Health... » | 50 Things You Never Wanted To Know About Me: Finale » | God's Cooking » | Who...Me? » | My New Car.... » | 50 Things You Never Wanted To Know About Me: Part ... » | 50 Things You Never Wanted to Know About Me: Part Uno » | We watched "War of the Worlds" Friday night. It wa... » | Austin and Beyond » | Happy 4th Weekend!! »

Josue's Back!


Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, visits, phone calls...my hubby is miraculously feeling ten times better since Saturday. We were truly worried about his condition and were on a desperate regimen to get his back to feeling better WITHOUT eventually having to seek professional help. And looks like it's working gradually but surely. He can stand up with lesser pain, and walk around doing things on his own now. And I'm one happy and relieved wife.

Once again, thanks to all for your concern. Now let's hope and pray that this won't occur again for a long time. =)

I'm so glad to hear that! That pic of the Hunchback was kinda scary... lol

I'm so glad Josue's better. I liked the pun you used for your title =)

Post a Comment