« Home | My New Car.... » | 50 Things You Never Wanted To Know About Me: Part ... » | 50 Things You Never Wanted to Know About Me: Part Uno » | We watched "War of the Worlds" Friday night. It wa... » | Austin and Beyond » | Happy 4th Weekend!! » | "Save Josue's Blog" Campaign » | Baby Blues? I Don't Think So... » | The Side Effects of Moving » | Questions for The Juice! »

Who...Me?

So I decided to waste some free time to try out some fun and crazy quizzes. I've discovered some sane and insane things about myself. For example:

~I'm 10% weird. Nah, I actually think I'm a little more weirder than that.
~My Hawaiian name is Lana Oliana. Hmm...
~Of all the foreign languages, one quiz said that I should learn Spanish! Who would have thought...
~My rocker personality is a chick rocker.
~My sexy brazilian name is Stephania Carvalho. Ok...
~According to another quiz, I supposedly act the age of only 21. I think I like this best!
~ I'm 40% American.
~My brain is 60% female and 40% male, apparently a healthy mix and combination.

When you have time to waste, have some simple fun by taking some of these crazy quizzes (http://www.blogthings.com/quizzes.html). I'm easily entertained, so something like this works pretty well for me.