« Home | Baby Blues? I Don't Think So... » | The Side Effects of Moving » | Questions for The Juice! » | Question/Answer Time by Sarah » | A Random Thought... » | Question/Answer Time by Kyna » | Wonder Voyage 2005 » | Silence For A Week » | More Pictures of Home » | This is the Tambun Hot Springs. Yet another place ... »

"Save Josue's Blog" Campaign

Ok, I believe you share this feeling with me. If you're reading this, the absolute next thing that you need to do is to either drop a comment at Josue's blog, or email him (at jvillarreal@gmail.com) and ORDER him to update his blog!!! I know I've already told him numerous times myself, and he actually has had some time to do it, but I believe my motivation is not enough to push him at this point. You guys might just do the trick. I'm afraid that if we don't do something now, we'll lose him forever from our blogging world, and that would just be so unfortunate. So let's combine our efforts and make a difference! Mucho gracias.

There have been times that I have gone for months without blogging - just cause I was in a blogging funk I guess. Maybe your sweet mexican is in a funk!

Post a Comment