« Home | Wonder Voyage 2005 » | Silence For A Week » | More Pictures of Home » | This is the Tambun Hot Springs. Yet another place ... » | This is a Buddhist temple built and situated in a ... » | I've been reminiscing about home lately. I'm reall... » | The Japanese Garden. You know, I've never been the... » | Ipoh's train station, one of the city's famous lan... » | This is the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corpora... » | 6 Months Married!! »

Question/Answer Time by Kyna

1. You just got married about 6 months ago. What has been the most rewarding and the most difficult part of being a newlywed and why?

I guess the most rewarding part of being a newlywed is the exploration of daily living together. People say that it can be quite a tough transition from singlehood to couplehood when you get married, but Josue and I have had tons of fun with this particular transition. We love doing everything together and finding both the joy and sadness in various issues. Of course, there are days when I wish I had my space (which I actually do occasionally get, thanks to my honey!) but overall we love being together constantly. We are each other's companion in every form of way. This past week when I left for New Orleans and we were apart, I really felt this void without him being there with me in everything that I did. Something was missing, and I knew it was him. It was actually hard! The most difficult part of being a newlywed is discovering each other, you know, just when you thought you knew that person well, something new comes up and completely throws you off. I'm not saying that it's bad, it's surprising more than anything else. I know Josue continues to discover things about me that still shocks him and vice versa. I don't know if it's a difficult thing; more interesting, I'd say.

2. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be and why?

Hmm..that's a tough one since I can think of quite a few. But I've always felt that I have a rather low self-esteem. I would like to take myself more seriously and actually feel better about myself. I would much rather have the Lord be my guide to happiness than to let the way others think about me determine who I am and feel. Does that make sense to you?

3. If you could go back in time and change anything that has happened in your life, what would it be?

As crazy as this might sound, I don't think there's anything I would change. I've gone through a heck of a lot of things in my lifetime with my family and close friends, in fact the bad ones seem to stick out more in my head right now. But even for those bad times, I wouldn't trade them for better ones because those experiences helped me become the person whom I am today.

4. Where do you see yourself and your family in 10 years?

Probably still here in Dallas, working alongside Josue in his successful insurance business in his own office space and with his staff members. On the side, I'll probably also have a small catering business that I will be joint-venturing with my mom.

5. What is your worst fear?

Leaving this world not accomplishing anything. The Lord has blessed me with many abilities, and the worse thing would be not using them to their greatest potential. I want to die and be remembered as someone who lived life to the fullest by accomplishing however much I could and being contented and happy with myself!

(Kyna, thanks for the tough questions! =) )

Here are the instructions to post on your blog.1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”2. I will respond by asking you five questions here on my blog (not the same questions you see here).3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

YOU DID GREAT!!!

Ooo a catering business? Malaysian food? I'll order... :)

I gave you questions too...did you see them? They're in your comments under the last post, I think.

Yeah, M'sian/Asian Fusion. We've got tons of ideas rolling off the top of our heads at this point.

Yes, I got the questions and will be working on it. Thanks!

you can interview me if you want...

Post a Comment