« Home | A Random Thought... » | Question/Answer Time by Kyna » | Wonder Voyage 2005 » | Silence For A Week » | More Pictures of Home » | This is the Tambun Hot Springs. Yet another place ... » | This is a Buddhist temple built and situated in a ... » | I've been reminiscing about home lately. I'm reall... » | The Japanese Garden. You know, I've never been the... » | Ipoh's train station, one of the city's famous lan... »

Question/Answer Time by Sarah

Ok Sarah, I finally got around to answering your questions. Sorry for the delay! =)

1. How many kids do you want, and when are you going to start trying?

We talked about 2, 3 the most. As of now, we haven't even thought about kids. We're having too much fun ourselves! We do talk about it occasionally, not that seriously though. We're really in no hurry! Of course, we will try before I hit the big 30!! =)

2. What is your favorite thing about yourself?

My ability to cook well! I'm gradually discovering this art and totally loving it. And I know I'm getting pretty good at both experimenting and picking up recipes. That's why I'm thinking about catering. It's all because of Mom. I inherited this ability from her!

3. Name THE Malaysian food that you miss the MOST. (You can only pick one.)

Yikes, that's REALLY, REALLY tough. I think I'd have to go for Penang Char Kue Teow (fried noodles), from the original road-side stalls along the streets of Penang!!! Yum!

4. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Ha, what age should we count as being 'grown up'? Hehe...I guess I want to be a wonderful wife (already working on this one), a supporting and loving mother (yet to come), and a successful business woman--be it with Josue's insurance business or with my dream catering business (another yet to come, Lord willing).

5. Describe everything that is on your bedroom floor right now. (Not including big items of furniture)

Ok, excluding the carpet that already came with the apartment..hmm...a small blue rug that I got from Bed, Bath and Beyond at the foot of our bed, and a random baseball glove that Josue used to play during Sunday's softball game at church. Other than that, absolutely NOTHING. I'm a cleaning nerd. =)

Here are the instructions to post on your blog.1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”2. I will respond by asking you five questions here on my blog (not the same questions you see here).3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Oh man, I was really hoping to get you with the stuff-on-the-floor question. :)

Great answers though...and you're making me hungry with all that talk about catering businesses and Penang Char Kuay Teow!!!

Haha! Looks like it's about time for the girls to meet up at Penang Restaurant to get loaded up! =)

Post a Comment