« Home | 50 Things You Never Wanted to Know About Me: Part Uno » | We watched "War of the Worlds" Friday night. It wa... » | Austin and Beyond » | Happy 4th Weekend!! » | "Save Josue's Blog" Campaign » | Baby Blues? I Don't Think So... » | The Side Effects of Moving » | Questions for The Juice! » | Question/Answer Time by Sarah » | A Random Thought... »

50 Things You Never Wanted To Know About Me: Part Deux

Alright, let's continue...

21. I was a librarian when I was 11. I was in charged of a small library of law over at the institute where my mom was working for a period of time. If memory serves me right, that was probably my very 1st job too.

22. Don't mess with me on the road. I have terrible road rage. I'm not worthy to be a child of God particularly when I'm behind the wheel. =(

23. I love cooking and consider it a form of art.

24. Bargain shopping is THE way to go. I get most things either on clearance or simply go to ROSS to shop. I don't see the point in getting things full price, well, except groceries.

25. Reality TV is not reality. I can't imagine myself wasting time watching that kind of garbage.

26. I was a huge fan of the New Kids on The Block. Yeah, you know the boyband who came way before N'Sync and the Backstreet Boys. T-shirts, music cassettes, posters, pins, postcards, you name it, I had 'em.

27. Funky-looking shoes always catch my attention. Of course, I won't get them unless they're on sale or on clearance. Josue says I have way too many shoes, and I believe he's right. Others say I have a fetish for shoes, and I believe they're right too.

28. I'm a sucker for rollar-coasters. I can go on rides all day long and not feel sick or bored. I enjoy the thrill and anxiety that come along with them.

29. Once again, Malaysians don't live in treehouses. I did NOT live in one when I was growing up.

30. The craziest thing I've ever eaten were snails. And they were good!

31. I swam all throughout my school years for school and state, and did professional synchronized swimming for a couple of years before coming to the United States, but most of you already knew that...=)

32. At 18, I traveled to Melbourne, Australia by myself on a month-long trip.

33. I can't sew and I dislike it even more. My sweet hubby can do a far better job that I ever can. You go Babe!

34. My not so brand new sis-in-law is half Iranian and half American. I love how she (and Josue) continue to add on to the great diversity that we have in my family.

35. I'm a chocoholic who can't afford delicious Swiss chocolate, which I think is the best in the universe.

Coming soon, part 3 and the finale...

First, you and Kyna---Road Rage Sisters.

Second, I don't even pay full price for groceries. hahaha. Unless its organic produce, then I can't excape the prices.

Third, I'm embarassed to admit that I used to like NKOTB too. My favorite was Joey...

Joey was my fave too! Hehe...

Hey kiddos,

That's so awesome that you found my blog! And it's even funnier that you mentioned your love for New Kids on the Block in yours. Check mine out some more, I just got back from church camp, so I'm gonna spend the next few days of vacation writing about camp. You guys rock, look forward to hearing from you soon

Jeremiah

Road Rage? What do you mean? I don't have road rage. . .maybe road irritation. . .road frustration. . .but road rage?

Post a Comment