« Home | Austin and Beyond » | Happy 4th Weekend!! » | "Save Josue's Blog" Campaign » | Baby Blues? I Don't Think So... » | The Side Effects of Moving » | Questions for The Juice! » | Question/Answer Time by Sarah » | A Random Thought... » | Question/Answer Time by Kyna » | Wonder Voyage 2005 »

We watched "War of the Worlds" Friday night. It was totally awesome. Lacking a bit of a storyline (I think) but the effects and images alone were worth the watch. It's scary to think that the end of the world could possibly look like this.

Yesterday afternoon, I spent 5 hours (!!!) of my afternoon just to watch the LIVE 8 concerts that were a repeat from last week's real event. To me it was worth it because I got to see entertainers from the UK whom I usually don't get to see on American TV, such as Paul McCartney, Bjork and Robbie Williams, just to name a few. My absolutely fave was when Jay-Z and Linkin Park performed some of their re-mixed hits. I was jammin' in my bedroom!! Yes, I admit I'm a music nerd.

It's absurd that you wasted so much of your life with anything involved with the UK.

I'm a british pop fan, myself! I had heard of the Live 8, but not really. Was it on TV?

And War of the Worlds was pretty cool, but Batman Begins was where it was at!

Yeah, it was on both MTV and VH1--all-day marathon with no advertisement break. It was awesome!

Hey, Kevin and I watched this 2 weekends ago while my sister babysat! We thought it was pretty awesome too. (And I agree with you, there was a lack of storyline...) That little girl was such a good actress...

Post a Comment