« Home | All The Latest Happenin's » | "Zhong Wen" » | Josue's Back! » | ..Through Sickness and In Health... » | 50 Things You Never Wanted To Know About Me: Finale » | God's Cooking » | Who...Me? » | My New Car.... » | 50 Things You Never Wanted To Know About Me: Part ... » | 50 Things You Never Wanted to Know About Me: Part Uno »

Sunday Afternoon Fest


There are currently two 20-something-year-old men playing War Craft III in my house. One of them mentioned that I should blog about this very "historical" moment. This game used to be one of the most favourite past time of the guys (you all know who you are) and they last played this game together more than a year ago. They would all hook up their computers in one room/apartment, get online and play against each other. One other friend even joined in the fun all the way from New York. Seemed like THE thing to do. Then crucial things started coming up, like moving, jobs, a wedding, Med school, church and other important commitments.

Regardless, it looks like these guys will never outgrow the love of playing computer/video games. It's what brings them together--a common bond--as long as the ones who are married don't forget their wives in the process. =) I, personally, enjoy Bomberman better. It's less intellectual and less complicating.

you got blogger spammed!@

yes! i've been playin warcraft like crazy lately.!!! Lets start it back up!

That is so funny. :) I will have to admit that it drives me crazy when guys sit around playing video games. Its just loud and annoying! Guess its a male bonding thing though...

Hey Debbie,

I am glad we are back in contact. I was in the middle of adding an new post when you visited my blog, so there are actually news there now ;) Congratulations on your wedding! I am behind on all the news. Carol and I are not married yet, but we are aiming at Feb or Mar.

Brian

Post a Comment