« Home | Heart of Gold » | Summer Cold » | Nothing But Them » | Tag, I'm It..Again!! » | Katrina » | 48th Birthday » | The Aftermath of Thursdays » | One Year Ago » | Tag, I'm It! » | Am I Still Here?! »

The Big Seven


7 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Sky-dive.
2. Bungee-jump.
3. Travel to most parts of the world.
4. Pay off our debts (will there ever be a light at the end of this tunnel?).
5. Support my parents.
6. Start off a catering business.
7. Drive a Corvette (of course owning one would be nice too!).

7 Things I can do:
1. Drive on both sides of the road; on either side of the car; either stick or automatic.
2. Complain.
3. Start paying off our debts.
4. Eat at the Penang Malaysian Restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
5. Defend myself physically if the need arises. (*hint hint* don't pick a fight with me)
6. Cry whenever I have to say goodbye to my parents.
7. Cook for 20 people in one setting.

7 Things I cannot do:
1. Not stress.
2. Think simply. (I copied this from Rachel and I couldn't agree more with her)
3. Claim that I understand how painful child-bearing is.
4. Watch any scary movie with my eyes open all the way through.
5. Sew.
6. Pretend I like someone when I really can't stand him/her.
7. Stop procrastinating.

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex: (in this case my husband!)
1. His voice.
2. His great sense of humour.
3. His love for my cooking. =)
4. His ability to fix things, i.e. the handyman of the household.
5. His big heart for people.
6. His neverending support, love and respect for his family (and mine too!).
7. He likes to get out and do things, i.e. not a couch-potato.

7 Things I say most often:
1. Aiya!!!
2. What the heck?!
3. That's so cool.
4. Good grief.
5. Babe?
6. Shoot!
7. Lah...(this is truly my Malaysian side coming out whenever I say this)

7 Things that I loathe:
1. People being fake with me, or being nice to me because they "have to".
2. Ignorance, especially when it comes to culture.
3. Stupidity; when people act dumb and silly and think they're funny. Kids-okay, adults-come on!
4. Incompetent drivers who shouldn't be allowed on the road in the first place.
5. Not being treated my age and not being taken seriously; I'm a lot older than I look, and perhaps if I was given a chance to speak, I just might have something worthwhile to say...
6. Vanity. Moderation is the key word, not obsession.
7. Money and the corruptions it can lead to.

7 Things I love:
1. God (He encompasses all elements, so He could be considered a 'thing' too?).
2. Jasmine rice.
3. My deep and strong relationship with my parents.
4. Massages.
5. Entertaining and cooking for people.
6. Seeing different cultures getting along.
7. Well-blended and passionate acapella singing.

I'm glad you understand about thinking simply. And I have to agree with you about pretending to like someone you really don't. Oh, my word. It's a constant struggle!!!

You need to tell your hubby that my feelings are hurt that I am not a team member of his site and am not allowed to comment on his blog!!!! :(

Nah, childbirth is not that painful... you really should try it sometime :)

Post a Comment