« Home | The Big Seven » | Heart of Gold » | Summer Cold » | Nothing But Them » | Tag, I'm It..Again!! » | Katrina » | 48th Birthday » | The Aftermath of Thursdays » | One Year Ago » | Tag, I'm It! »

Blog for the Sake of Blogging

I haven't blogged forever because I haven't felt the urge to. In many ways I feel like how SuperMom Kyna has been feeling, in a 'funk'. I guess I'll do what I can today...

- - - -

I've been sick for the past week and am only just now starting to feel more like my old self. When I'm sick, man, I'm REALLY sick. It's miserable. For a week, I couldn't breathe well. For a week, my sleeping pattern went hay-wire. For a week, I could barely talk. Ugh!

- - - -

I'm finding out that sometimes making friends is a really hard thing to do. It's too much work, in my opinion. =(

- - - -

Haven't been back to Malaysia in 3 years. I think it's finally catching up to me emotionally.

- - - -

Jeremy's back in town visiting. It's going to be a fun week. =)

That's all for now. More to come later.

Sorry to hear you're in a funk. I feel ya though. Glad to hear you're getting a little better from your sick week! Prayin for ya.

Sorry :( Are there any plans to go home in the next couple of years?

I also totally get the part where its not that easy to make friends... it IS hard work! And its even harder when people already know each other and you're relative newcomer...

Thanks Kyna! Sarah, I'm hoping to go back within a year and a half. Don't know if I can handle having to wait longer than that! Of course, that's not completely up to me to decide on that...

Hi, Debbie.
Mom said she saw you at church tonight. I was a little jealous, cause I'm missing you guys. Write as often as possible so I will know what you're doing.

Much love,
Heather

Debbie,

Sorry to hear of your illness and homesickness. I hope that you get through this physical sickness and can turn to God as the great physician. Thanks for the encouragement you are.

Jeremiah

Post a Comment