« Home | Pictures from the Week » | Road Block » | Tough Nut » | Birthdays and Such » | All In One » | A Sleeping Phenomenon » | Curse of the Phone » | Let's Take A Moment... » | Blog for the Sake of Blogging » | The Big Seven »

Getting Back Into The Groove


We celebrated my Indonesian friend Vella's birthday tonight at
Penang, my absolute favorite Malaysian restaurant in Frisco (making
this visit the 2nd time we've eaten there this weekend alone). I've known
most of these people for quite awhile since our time together at ACU,
but only recently found out that they were based in the Dallas/Fort Worth
area. I'm so excited to be in touch with them again because I've truly
been missing out on hanging out with friends of 'my own kind', if you
get my drift. :) And no, I'm not being discriminating towards my
American friends or anything of that sort, but as all of you know,
I don't hang out with Asian people on a regular basis. So it's a nice
'feeling' when I get to do so occasionally. Thanks for a fun evening, guys, and
thanks to my sweet hubby for being such a good sport and being the
'minority' tonight...haha....

Josue's Asian...in a Hispanic kind of way! No, but really. You and Josue's children are going to be so much more cultured than most kids--it'll be great. They could speak three different languages!

Post a Comment