« Home | DESPERATE!! » | Where Has Everything Gone? » | I Need Help » | Getting Back Into The Groove » | Pictures from the Week » | Road Block » | Tough Nut » | Birthdays and Such » | All In One » | A Sleeping Phenomenon »

Little Bit of This & That

It's been a rather crazy week. Jeremy dropped into town again on Monday and stayed through the week. Always fun to have him around. :)

- - - -

Josue and I have been playing tennis on a regular basis for quite awhile now. Lately some of our closest friends started picking up the game too and we've been playing together almost everyday for at least 2 hours each time. The ache in my body is wonderful feeling!

- - - -

Believe it or not, we started putting up our Christmas tree this morning. We're going non-traditional, and besides, we just couldn't wait to put our very first tree up! Call us crazy.

- - - -

I finally know what I'll be going as to our Life Group Halloween Party coming Monday. Details and pictures to come. I wonder if someone will be getting a prize...

- - - -

Came to find out that one of my bestfriends is about to quit her job in Washington and she hopes to move to Dallas in the next few months. I couldn't be more excited about this!

- - - -

And finally, yes, the Houston Astros lost. Because of Josue and Jeremy, I feel like I have to care some how. :)

P/S: Enjoy the extra hour of sleep tomorrow. It's going to be SO precious.



Wow - I still wouldn't act like I cared about the baseball stuff! ;) And you know how Scott LOVES his sports

Sorry Scott! That really is a bummer on your part. ;(

I bought a shirt - you're right Scott - I was feeling left out since all you boys have Mavs shirts. . .but I still think IT'S JUST A GAME! Nothing to get depressed and sad over if the team loses!!!

Post a Comment