« Home | Where Has Everything Gone? » | I Need Help » | Getting Back Into The Groove » | Pictures from the Week » | Road Block » | Tough Nut » | Birthdays and Such » | All In One » | A Sleeping Phenomenon » | Curse of the Phone »

DESPERATE!!

Okay, I'm having to dress up for Halloween when we attend our Life Group party on Monday night. None of those scary or gothic kinds, please. But I desperately need ideas, so I'm open to anything that you might throw at me. Be original and creative. I don't see myself going to the party store and buying any of those ready-made chessy costumes that everyone else wears.

So the one whose costume idea I decide to use might end up getting a prize from me...maybe. :)

A lady here are work was giving me suggestions for Dakota. . .and she said he could be a black eyed pea. I asked her how I would make that costume and she said that she always gets a shirt and writes a "P" on it and then draws a black eye on herself. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm bad with costumes - that's why I don't ever dress up!

You can steal Kevin's and my costumes from when we were dating 7 years ago...

We were a toilet and a roll of toilet paper.

Kevin was the toilet a.k.a. King of the Throne: He wore white pants, white t-shirt, a fuzzy green toilet seat cover tied around his waist & a paper crown from Burger King on his head. It looked pretty darn funny when he sat down.

I was the roll of toilet paper --- Kevin wrapped a big piece of brown paper around my body fo the roll, then he wound like a whole roll of paper towels around that and left some sticking out.

It was pretty funny, I have a picture somewhere but Kevin hates it and he'd probably be mad if he knew I told you he once dressed up as a toilet... hahaha. The things guys will do for love.

Hahahaha...both of you ideas sound hilarious. Something to think about...:) Thanks ladies!

You could buy a skeleton suit and put clothes around it (so that you could still see the skeleton) and go as like Lindsey Lohan or Nicole Richie or some other borderline anorexic girl.

Or you and Josue could do something tag teamy. The Phantom and Christine. Sonny and Cher. Something like that.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Tell Josue I said hi. You're awesome

Haha, Jeremiah, I actually did suggest Sonny and Cher to Josue last night, but oh, he was NOT buying that idea at all, or any tag team idea. Sigh...oh well. I'm really on my own on this one.

Thanks for the cool ideas!

You should go as some kind of food. One year I was a picnic. I wore a huge picnic blanket and my Mom hot glued fake food all over it.

For the record, it didn't go so well. This kid named Brian tried to eat all the fake food.

Post a Comment