« Home | Football (NOT American 'Football') Fever » | Sisterhood of the Malaysian Pants » | More Pictures » | And The Winner Is... » | Little Bit of This & That » | DESPERATE!! » | Where Has Everything Gone? » | I Need Help » | Getting Back Into The Groove » | Pictures from the Week »

10 Reasons Why Deb Thinks She's Boyish...

1. I hardly believe in using make-up. I've owned the same make-up for about 2 years or so! It's lasted me that long because I rarely use them.
2. I'm not a big fan of chick flicks. I very much prefer action-packed movies.
3. Most kinds of PDAs (public display of affection) make me want to puke. Just get a room, will ya?!
4. My average time to shower and get dressed is about 10 minutes. That should be pretty good, right?
5. Malls are boring, for the most part.
6. I dress up only for special occasions, like weddings etc.
7. I own about a total of 7 skirts.
8. I have triple that number in shorts, pants and jeans.
9. Heels are a curse to my feet. Sneakers are a lot cooler and comfortable.
10. Many of the friends I've had through the years (even back in Malaysia) have been guys, a few being some of my bestfriends ever.

- - - -
Of course, there are still things that discloses the fact that I'm very much female with typical female characteristics , like it doesn't take a whole lot to make me cry, or the fact that I enjoy shopping at Ross, or that I absolutely love cooking or anything culinary. And above all, I did get married! In the meantime though, this boyishness might take a little while longer to go away...

Hahahaha...you have 6 skirts??? Is there something you're not telling us...

I don't own that many skirts either! I like my pants! Heels are a curse to my ankles apparently - so I need to find other options to dressy shoes! But I'm still girly. . .sort of. . .I like to think that I'm low maintanence. . .sometimes probably too much so!

Post a Comment