« Home | Little Bit of This & That » | DESPERATE!! » | Where Has Everything Gone? » | I Need Help » | Getting Back Into The Groove » | Pictures from the Week » | Road Block » | Tough Nut » | Birthdays and Such » | All In One »

And The Winner Is...

Sorry, but unfortunately nobody wins the prize. I decided to go with my own idea instead. I went as the Asian-version Mia Hamm--the famous woman soccer player from the last US Olympic national team, except that this time it was the English team. I didn't spend a single penny, which was the best part. I already owned the English soccer jersey, the shorts, and the socks and guards were Josue's. Meanwhile I also borrowed the cleats and ball from Adam. Don't I look like a pro? Anyway, I wanted to post this blog up tonight but don't have time to put up the rest of the pictures on My Yahoo yet, so more to come later!

Who's Mia Hamm? Can you tell i have not one athletic bonr in my body... she must be some superstar soccer player?

I went as a catholic school girl and looked like I was wearing a malaysian uniform...not a penny either! Us malaysians sure know how to be thrifty....

Post a Comment