« Home | More Pictures » | And The Winner Is... » | Little Bit of This & That » | DESPERATE!! » | Where Has Everything Gone? » | I Need Help » | Getting Back Into The Groove » | Pictures from the Week » | Road Block » | Tough Nut »

Sisterhood of the Malaysian Pants

I didn't grow up with sisters of my own. Some days I wonder how life for me would be like if I had one. Despite the fact that I don't have any blood sisters, I'm blessed to have other 'sisters' who are just like family; girls whom I've known for years since childhood. Kyna, Sarah and I have known each other for a long time since our younger years in Malaysia, and through time have quite consistently kept in touch despite parting and going different ways. Ironically, time eventually brought us back together again to the Dallas/FW area with our own families who now also share our mutual friendships. Looking forward to our next shindig, girls!! :)

Deb, Sarah and her youngest daughter Trinity.

Deb, Kyna and Baby Trinity

wow, trinity is so big! she almost looks white. and im still wondering why she isn't screaming.

Post a Comment