« Home | Greetings from Brownsville » | Season Greetings! » | 'Tis The Season » | I've Been Spoilt » | Happy First Anniversary!! » | Thanksgiving In A Nut Shell » | The Day After » | Christmas Before Thanksgiving? » | 10 Reasons Why Deb Thinks She's Boyish... » | Football (NOT American 'Football') Fever »

Getting Back to Normal

Happy 2006 everyone! We're finally back in town. Exhausted physically and emotionally, but at the same time very much thankful for the trip overall. Will blog more later. For now--cleaning, unpacking, laundry...and yeah, we're sick too. :(

I'm glad you guys are back safely! I guess I'll see you next Tuesday for TND. Thanks for calling me back, Debbie.

I know what you mean about getting back to normal. I'm glad I had a couple days to myself before coming back to work. But here I am, spending time catching up on blogs when I need to be getting my classroom ready. I better go!

Welcome back home!!! Glad you made it back safely.

YEAH!

I can't read it, but SWEET!!!

Are you guys feeling better?

debbie! I can't read your blog, something's wrong with my computer. But your comments showed up, and I just wanted to ask you if there was anything you needed or wanted from home. Just let me know! I leave in one week!

haha, when is there ever any "extra room" in my luggage? I always make the cut within a pound or two. lol

Post a Comment