« Home | Thanksgiving In A Nut Shell » | The Day After » | Christmas Before Thanksgiving? » | 10 Reasons Why Deb Thinks She's Boyish... » | Football (NOT American 'Football') Fever » | Sisterhood of the Malaysian Pants » | More Pictures » | And The Winner Is... » | Little Bit of This & That » | DESPERATE!! »

Happy First Anniversary!!


Exactly one year ago, I married my bestfriend, my 'partner-in-crime', my soulmate, my love. Most of that day is all a blur to me now (and everything prior to it), but I remember how excited and anxious we were that day and how we were surrounded by the love and support of our families and closest friends. It was everything we could both imagine. Can't believe one year has flown by, and we've both had such a blast being married to each other. Babe, I've had such an amazing year with you. I love you more and more each day and I feel truly blessed. May we have many more wonderful years together. (Okay, that was enough of my share of sappy moments, hehe...)

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ONE YEAR! I hope you and Josue have many more ahead of you!

Congratulations on the first year. May the Lord bless you and Josue with many more.

Happy 1st Anniversary! You guys are so cute :) Have a wonderful day and tell us all about it later!

Happy anniversary! Wow, can you believe it's been a year? I remember seeing your blog for one of the first times and seeing how you counted down the days. See you guys tonight at TND. Get ready for some Swiss fondue! :)

congrats!! I remember the wedding like it was yesterday. so amazing...oh wait..

and whos this Jeremiah fella. I'm not likin it.

I don't know a cuter couple. Tell Josue I said hi and to cut the tag off his jacket.

Post a Comment