« Home | 27 Is Just A Number » | Yet Another Countdown » | Counting Down » | My New Bestfriend » | Texas is THE Champion! » | Getting Back to Normal » | Greetings from Brownsville » | Season Greetings! » | 'Tis The Season » | I've Been Spoilt »

Guess What I Did Yesterday??

I had never done anything like this before, but someone suggested I do it and moreover it was exciting to think of the outcome. So I gave it my best shot. It required much attention and dedication--specifically between the times of 10 am and 4 pm yesterday. And believe me, I was absolutely determined to succeed because I really wanted it. What the heck did I do??
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I called Harpo Studios to get tickets to the Oprah Show in Chicago!!
Needless to say, it was HARD. Millions of times of just dialing, hanging up and dialing--over and over again. Practically put my life on hold yesterday just for this mess. And no, I failed to get any tickets. I didn't even get the chance to get through! But I'm probably going to try again coming Monday. We shall see!

Did you get some tickets?!?!

Post a Comment