« Home | My New Bestfriend » | Texas is THE Champion! » | Getting Back to Normal » | Greetings from Brownsville » | Season Greetings! » | 'Tis The Season » | I've Been Spoilt » | Happy First Anniversary!! » | Thanksgiving In A Nut Shell » | The Day After »

Counting Down

Exactly one week from now, I'll be celebrating my 27th birthday. Woo hoo!! I don't feel 27, heck, I haven't felt 26 all last year. Guess I have one more week to start feeling like it, huh?

Speaking of birthdays, our good buddy Jeremy just celebrated his 25th on Sunday. Instead of being surprised on his birthday, he in turn surprised his close friends by flying into Dallas from Chicago and showing up at the Cheesecake Factory with us there. That was fun. Happy birthday, Juice!

27???? You're old! hehe, just kidding. I can't believe we're all about to be in our "upper 20s." It's kind of exciting, don't you think?

Laura, it is rather exciting. But I actually haven't felt any different than being in my 'lower 20's'. I don't think age has anything to do with it, it's all about the attitude and the heart! ;)

Gosh. I feel like I'm 12. Seriously. The Cheesecake factory? MMMMMMM!!!!!! LOVE that place.

Post a Comment