« Home | My Super Dad » | FOUR » | Winter Wonderland » | The Ugly Truth About Me » | The Villarreal's Update » | What Am I Defined As? » | Greetings from Chicago! » | Happy Early Birthday Tim! » | Happy Chinese New Year! » | Guess What I Did Yesterday?? »

1st Blog Birthday

One year! I've been blogging for one whole year. I didn't think I'd last this long, although I'm blogging lesser and lesser these days. That's a good thing for me.

Click here to read my first and rather awkward entry. I don't think my blogging skills have improved much since...

HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe I've been blogging as long as I have either. . .you'll go through stages of blogging. . .at least I do.

1 year... can't wait for the terrible twos!

Happy blog birthday :)

that's so cool about your dad and the marathon! And happy blog birthday...I can't believe I've kept it up either. somewhat...anyway. I hope all is well, come visit!!!

Post a Comment