« Home | Softball Season » | No Words, Just Pictures » | Pictures From The Week » | The birthday boy The Villarreal brothers (from le... » | Our adorable little niece, Miranda. Check out tha... » | Update » | 1st Blog Birthday » | My Super Dad » | FOUR » | Winter Wonderland »

Still Alive

Happy Easter everyone! It's been a lovely day overall; the weather was perfect, church service was particularly special (had 2 baptisms), good company all around, restful times and most of all, I've been personally reminded, yet again, of my journey of faith with Christ, the risen Savior. Of course, I have to remember about my commitment to God daily, and not just on Easter Sunday. But I'm glad to be reminded that I believe in a power greater than I, and greater than everything else in this universe--contrary to what these guys say (I'm picking on them because apparently they had put up flyers around our church building this morning before everyone got to church. Guess they went around Dallas doing this. If they can even comprehend what they're missing out...).

LTC (Leadership Training for Christ) was this past weekend. The kids, their parents and volunteers have been working hard preparing for this event since January, and their hardwork finally paid off from Friday's and Saturday's events. I helped out with leading the elementary chorus as well as being an overnight chaperone for the teenage girls at the hotel on Friday night. Needless to say, I'm currently trying to recuperate and regain the ounces of energy that were drained out of me particularly from the weekend. But it was great, and I wouldn't have traded the time for anything else.

Things should calm down some in the Villarreal household. Hopefully blogging will come slightly more often too, but who can tell? Never know what happens consistently around here. We're fine though. Our next upcoming softball game is on Thursday, so who knows I might have something to blog about after then. :)

Glad to know you're still around! When can we do dinner again? I miss ya'll!!!

Post a Comment