« Home | Blah blah blah » | Time Change » | Check out these ducks that somehow wandered and hu... » | The Birthday Boy (or young man, really) » | My Monday » | Our Easter weekend » | Bye Bye Mini!! » | Tuesday Night Dinner » | My 1st Blood Donation Experience » | The Bible Code--My Question for the Day »

Hola from Brownsville Texas!

Just wanted to drop a quick update from where we are. We traveled into Brownsville yesterday (about 8 hours from Dallas) with a Ford F150 truck so that we can move the couch set. There were 3 of us traveling: Josue, myself and Ernesto, Josue's younger brother. We were cramped together like sardines in a can; with me stuck in the middle of the two. Let me tell you, traveling like that for such a long period of time is truly an 'experience'. We would have to endure this and repeat the process again on our way home tomorrow. I will definitely not want to do this again.
=(

Other than the driving, everything else has been fun. It's really nice to be with the family again. It's always an experience for me just because I have to accustom myself to listening to Spanish spoken all around me constantly and putting in extra effort to communicate. But it's always fun and challenging. Too bad I have yet to fully master the language.

That sounds like fun times driving like that! Yeah right! I have a hard enough time driving in a car with lots more space that what you had!!! I hope you have a fun time with the fam! Drive safe coming home.

Ahh...road trips. Very underrated I must say.

Yeah, i can't stand spanish either...

I don't envy ya! Have a safe and squished trip home. :)

debbie!
My sister pointed out that I get comments on my blog, and she said she saw that you left one, and I was like, cool, I didn't know anyone read my blog!!

Oh my word, I feel so bad for you for being stuck in that truck. I'd have hyperventilated or something. Hey it's good to hear from ya, keep in touch and come down to eat sushi with us!

I don't think Rachel understands just how big Ernesto is. He is a man amongst Villarreals! Like traveling with 4 people instead of 3.

You can say that again! =)

I go to school with Ernesto. I really did feel for her!

Post a Comment