« Home | Check out these ducks that somehow wandered and hu... » | The Birthday Boy (or young man, really) » | My Monday » | Our Easter weekend » | Bye Bye Mini!! » | Tuesday Night Dinner » | My 1st Blood Donation Experience » | The Bible Code--My Question for the Day » | Improvement to the Treehouse » | Little joy »

Time Change

For those who don't remember, change your clocks tonight and set it one hour ahead before your day actually goes haywire tomorrow! Sigh, I have to lose one hour of sleep. That's really going to hurt...=)

Yeah, our atomic clock got changed, but it didn't change, meaning we got to Church at 6:20 pm that night instead 5:20 when we needed to be there!!

Stink! And our other clocks all worked fine, but we were in the living room most of the day.

Ha! That's pretty funny...=)

Wait til you have kids and they get up an hour earlier...THEN it really sucks!!! :D

Hey Sarah, thanks for stopping by! I keep up with your blog too. Ha, I have no intention to have any kids for now...=) My hat is off to you and Kevin for sure!

Post a Comment