« Home | Oh by the way, Happy St Patty's Day!!! » | Smelling the pot roast..mmm.... » | Empty » | 'Tis the season of blessings and love » | Star Wars » | This is too much work! » | Try Out »

Little joy

I just wanted to share a cool piece of news. I found out tonight through my friend Renae that one of our close mutual friends back at ACU just had a little baby boy 2 days ago. Mind you, I had been trying to get hold of Jennifer for awhile since we graduated but never knew where she was or what she was up to. The next thing I know, she has a baby! Of course this was shocking news for me, in a wonderful way though. Anyway I FINALLY got an email address and just now wrote her an email. I don't know why but I'm particularly excited and happy to be in touch with her again. I guess I've truly missed her. We were next door neighbours in Nelson Dorm our freshmen year, and then we were resident assistants together for several years--always kept in close touch. I knew her then boyfriend from the very beginning until they got married in the summer of 2003, and then just kinda lost touch with them from then on. And today, there is this new addition to their family. Talk about having to catch up with the news quick! What a joy and a blessing though. I'm extremely happy for them. Congrats to the Rigoulot family!

its always fun to get back in touch with old pals. especially when you randomly call them. yo u should try it.

Post a Comment