« Home | Little joy » | Oh by the way, Happy St Patty's Day!!! » | Smelling the pot roast..mmm.... » | Empty » | 'Tis the season of blessings and love » | Star Wars » | This is too much work! » | Try Out »

Improvement to the Treehouse

Check out my new and improved blog! With the help of my buddy Zach and getting other random ideas from other fellow bloggers, my "Treehouse" is looking more....presentable, I'd say. I feel like I've liberated myself from my being illiterate to the world of blog and my ability to change around my site to make it look more like mine. Zach taught me a lot today, and for that I'm eternally grateful. =) I certainly look forward to adding more cool stuff here and there on my site. In the meantime, do take the time to enjoy my anniversary ticker, the weather section and the Texan/Malaysian time clocks. Oh, and also don't forget to check out the cute little picture of my sweet husband Josue and me! More to come later from this treehouse. My eyes are tired from staring at this computer screen and I desperately need a shower...

i'm pleased to be the 2nd person here (according to the counter). It looks a lot cooler now.

I might need to put an America time/Texas time thing on my site!

Z

Post a Comment