« Home | The Morning After... » | Hola from Brownsville Texas! » | Blah blah blah » | Time Change » | Check out these ducks that somehow wandered and hu... » | The Birthday Boy (or young man, really) » | My Monday » | Our Easter weekend » | Bye Bye Mini!! » | Tuesday Night Dinner »

Ouch!

Ok...I can't type for too long. I feel like I've been working out my arms to the point of soreness and they feel extra heavy and stuff. I went into the doctor's this morning to have a medical examination as part of my paperwork that I need to turn in to INS. Everything went peachy until I took my necessary immunization shots. I not only receive 2 different types, but I was also poked into 2 other times: one for blood sample and the other for a TB test. So all in all, I had 4 different needles poked into 4 different sections of both of my arms. No fun, and now they hurt, and I feel weird, as in drousy weird. Don't know if it's the meds or because of all these needle-poking.

I'll probably blog again tomorrow when I feel a lot more normal. Meanwhile, I'm going to rest my arms....

At least it's over!!!

Rest those arms for N'Orleans!

yeah, ur gona need those arms to peel open and eat some CRAWFISH!!

Post a Comment