« Home | Senseless Emotions » | Titleless Blog Entry for Monday » | New Orleans Part II » | Oops! » | New Orleans Part Uno » | This is me holding a live crawfish before it joine... » | Greetings from New Orleans! » | To New Orleans We Go! » | Ouch! » | The Morning After... »

Baby Ira's Recovery

Praise God! Baby Ira seems to be making it, with every ounce of strength that the Lord has put into his tiny body. (Read more here) I know his proud parents couldn't be more happier and thankful for what God is doing, and for all the fervent prayers that they have continued to receive from friends and strangers alike.

Josue and I are scheduled to attend an Awards Banquet tonight with Farmers Insurance. Yea, it sounds all fancy and stuff--which it is-- and we need to dress up pretty and such. I'm not a big fan of such occasions, but we'll have fun! Hopefully I will include a picture later on on my next blog.

Thanks for the update! He's been on my heart. Glad to hear he's doing well.

Can't remmeber the last time I got to dress up pretty. :) Enjoy yourself! Hope the food was good at least.

I'm so glad to hear that Ira came through the surgery. I have stopped by their blog periodically and kept up on their entries. I know that they are relieved!!!

Hope you had fun at your banquet!

Post a Comment