« Home | New Orleans Part Uno » | This is me holding a live crawfish before it joine... » | Greetings from New Orleans! » | To New Orleans We Go! » | Ouch! » | The Morning After... » | Hola from Brownsville Texas! » | Blah blah blah » | Time Change » | Check out these ducks that somehow wandered and hu... »

Oops!

Hmm...in my last blog I mentioned "Kristy and Laura". What I REALLY meant was Kristy and JENNY. Yikes, what a blunder. We had been doing that all weekend too, always calling Jenny as Laura. (For my non-ACU friends, Jenny and Laura Rich are a couple of our coolest friends who are twins, and for some of us, we still can't seem to get them right! Yeah, and we call ourselves 'friends'...) Anyway, I just wanted to clarify that and don't want either of the Rich sisters to feel bad. =) More about New Orleans later...

Typical mistake...

Is that what my boys are going to have to go through all their lives??? :)

Haha...I hope not!

Post a Comment