« Home | Greetings from New Orleans! » | To New Orleans We Go! » | Ouch! » | The Morning After... » | Hola from Brownsville Texas! » | Blah blah blah » | Time Change » | Check out these ducks that somehow wandered and hu... » | The Birthday Boy (or young man, really) » | My Monday »


This is me holding a live crawfish before it joined the rest of its comrades in the boil for us to enjoy later...I promise more pictures later with the continuation of my blog about the trip to New Orleans.  Posted by Hello

Poor little crawfish!!! Just kidding! :) Glad you had fun!

Aaah! I don't think I could hold a live crawfish...(shudder)

Hey!
I have that ACU reslife shirt!(= I saw your comments on Sarah Lau...I mean Parker's blog and thought I'd come and see what you and Josue have been up to. Congrats on your marriage! I'm excited for you both....Joel and I are graduating in May, and then heading to China, once we get some $ to do so! Check out our blog at hopechina.blogspot.com.

Jessica Ruch

Post a Comment